Code of Conduct
As part of the school community parents & caregivers shall:
- Act in a safe and responsible manner towards everyone in the school community.
- Respect all members of the school community and acknowledge and celebrate the diversity within it.
- Represent the school in a positive manner and encourage students to meet the student code of conduct.
- Respect the rules, codes of conduct, programs and decision making processes within the school.
- Refer to the school’s grievance procedure if issues arise.
- Support school activities as much as possible.
- Work with staff to promote excellence in student development and learning.
- Contribute to school based decision making at a range of levels.
- Take responsibility for modelling the schools values and abiding by the codes of conduct in dealings with the school.
- Respect the rights of staff to make decisions based on their professional judgment.